Málaga Airport to Marbella ✈️ Taxi Transfers | Pay on Arrival!
Book at low and cheap prices instantly with cheap taxi transfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella Center.
Book your low cost taxi transfers from Málaga airport (AGP) to Marbella city centre without any prepayment in advance, pay your driver directly at the end of the service in cash or by credit card. Our taxi service is round trip, your driver will take you to the door of your destination in Marbella centre, you can choose between vehicles from 1 to 4 passengers, or if you prefer we also have minivans which are ideal for groups of up to 7 passengers with bulky luggage who want to travel together arriving all at their destination at the same time.
Rates transfers from Málaga Airport to Marbella Centre.
|Taxi from 1 to 4 Pax||Taxi from 1 to 7 Pax|
|€74 Taxes Included||€99 Taxes Included|
✈️ Transfers from Málaga Airport to Marbella Centre.
Private and exclusive transfers, with experienced, trusted drivers to reach your destination safely, comfortably and on time. Modern, spacious vehicles with all the comforts you may need.
Simple and easy booking system. Make your booking in less than 2 minutes, without any kind of pre-payment, getting instant low cost prices with everything included in the price, you can book now and pay the total amount of your booking directly to the driver in cash or with a credit card.
Low cost transfers.
We offer the lowest possible price without compromising service quality, with a low rate for each vehicle category. With our fixed price model, you can avoid unpleasant surprises such as price increases and time surcharges.
If your plans change, you can cancel or modify your booking free of charge before the scheduled pick-up time. Book your Malaga airport transfer with confidence. We offer all cancellations free of charge.
Professional transfers and services.
We use trusted local companies, drivers with full knowledge of all the districts, neighbourhoods and more remote areas of Marbella, so getting to your destination will not be a problem.
Modern and spacious vehicles.
From our website you can choose between standard taxis for 1 to 4 passengers and also minivans for groups of 5, 6 and up to 7 passengers.
Door to door transfers.
For your total peace of mind, we take you from the airport directly to the door of your hotel, flat, house or place of residence.
🚕Taxi from Malaga Airport to Marbella Center
Plan your reservations, travel by taxi from Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP) to Marbella. We take you in a simple, safe and economical way knowing the final price you are going to pay.
Book now your low cost taxi from Malaga airport to Marbella, pay the total amount directly to your driver. You do not need to make any payment to formalize your reservation, you can cancel it at any time without any cost for you.
Travelling by taxi between Malaga airport and Marbella city centre is easy and simple, fastest way to get from Malaga airport to Marbella city centre is our Malaga airport taxi service, taxis that operate 24 hours a day in both directions, taxis to and from Malaga airport, taxis that will take you to the very door of your destination in Marbella city centre.
Taxis with reliable drivers who will pick you up at Malaga airport and transfer you to the city centre or hotels easily and quickly. We are specialists in private taxi services to and from Malaga airport. Reaching your destination in Marbella will be easier with high quality vehicles, companies and professional drivers from Marbella.
Low cost taxi from Malaga Airport to Marbella Centre.
With Taxi Marbella Malaga and its native drivers, you will not get lost in a new place like Marbella, you will easily reach any destination in the centre of Marbella, even the most remote areas of the city. Taxi Marbella Malaga offers you low cost all inclusive prices instantly on our booking website, taxi transfers from Malaga-Costa del Sol airport to the centre of Marbella.
Taxi Marbella Malaga, offers you taxis and transfers from our booking website at low and cheap prices instantly with cheap taxi transfers from Malaga-Costa del Sol airport to Marbella Centre. Find out the price of your transfers from Malaga airport to Marbella with the peace of mind of knowing the total cost of your journey.
Transportation from Málaga Airport to Marbella.
Professional and reliable transport with always low prices, travel effortlessly with our private transfers to and from Malaga airport (AGP) to your destination in Marbella.
We know how stressful travelling can be, that’s why we make sure your trip is as relaxed as possible, from our website you can manage and book your transport with us. We have the best fixed price for you and you can book without any deposit, we will follow the arrival of your flight and wait for your arrival even if there is any delay, we will take you to your destination in Marbella with a smooth driving.
We have vehicles of different capacities, professional drivers and very competitive prices, we make long distance journeys from Marbella to any city in Spain, cities such as Madrid, Seville, Alicante, Granada and many others,
Popular Taxi Tansfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella.
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Nágüeles
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Reserva de Los Monteros
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Los Altos de Marbella
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Los Monteros
- Taxi transfers from Malaga Airport to El Rosario
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Elviria.
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Las Chapas
- Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Cabo Pino.
FAQ on transfers Marbella Centre
- Can I book online? Yes, book in a simple, comfortable and secure way on our website, obtaining prices instantly and paying directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- I have booked a transfer through your website. Where do I receive the data and confirmation of it? Once we verify that we have no doubts about your reservation, we send you an email with your reservation details and your confirmation, this may take a few hours.
- What do I do if I have not received any confirmation email? If you still do not receive it, please check your SPAM or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact us at email@example.com
- When do I pay for my reservation? always directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- Where can I find my driver at Málaga airport? Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of your flight, and will be holding a sign with his name to make it easier for you to locate him.
- Can I pay in cash or by credit card? All our taxis have card payment systems, so you can pay in cash or with a credit card, accepting Maestro, Visa and Master card.
- Is everything included in the price? All Málaga airport taxi prices published on our website are fixed and all-inclusive.
- Can I cancel my Malaga Airport Taxi? Yes, you can cancel your reservation at no cost to you.
- If my flight has been delayed, what should I do? If your flight is delayed or rescheduled, your driver will reschedule the flight to the new time at no cost to you.
- Do you offer 24 hour service? We open every day, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Is it a reliable service? We work to offer 100℅ safe and legal transfers with their corresponding licenses and passenger insurance.
- Will they leave me at the very door of my destiny? Getting to your destination will not be a problem, we only use trusted local providers who are used by very reliable and professional local drivers.
Recent history of Marbella
The Marbella that we know today, began its tourist development in the 50’s, welcoming those who were initially known as holidaymakers, not tourists, which is a relatively modern term.
The development and impulse of the tourist town we know today was taken with the construction of the Marbella Club Hotel, and the construction of what is now Nueva Andalucía and the development of Puerto Banús, this would definitively change the physiognomy of Marbella and the whole municipality of Marbella, as well as the economic activity of the town and the way of life of its inhabitants. All this development was led by Ricardo Soriano and followed by Prince Hohenlohe, the Goizueta family, José Banús and others.
Highlights of Marbella.
Marbella Old Town. This is an enchanting journey through the history of the city of Marbella. Without a doubt, one of the best things to do in Marbella is to lose yourself in its old quarter, a stroll to discover magical corners in a network of narrow streets with traces inherited from Arab culture and Andalusian architecture.
It deserves two views, one at night and the other during the day. By night to enjoy the terraces and the aromas of flowers, by day to enjoy its beauty in an atmosphere that invites you to stroll through its streets and squares, through which you will reach the Church of Santa María de la Encarnación, the Museum of Spanish Engraving, the Calle Ancha, the Church of Santo Cristo de la Vera Cruz, the Chapel of San Juan de Dios located between the streets Caridad and Misericordia. The Church of the Virgen de los Dolores, standing out as one of the most beautiful churches to visit in the old town of Marbella.
Orange Square. A must if you visit Marbella and its old town. The square is occupied by numerous orange trees that give the scent of orange blossom, colour and name to this beautiful square, surrounded by numerous terraces where you can have a drink and eat while tourists come and go.
It is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic places of the old town and the city with historic buildings such as the Town Hall, the Casa del Corregidor and the Ermita de Santiago, the oldest religious temple in Marbella.
Alameda Park. It is located halfway between the old town and the promenade. It is a beautiful park with abundant and lush vegetation, with two impressive fountains surrounded by benches to combat the heat of the summer heat.
The Avenue of the Sea. The Avenida del Mar is the anteroom to the Mediterranean Sea, a pedestrian area open to the Mediterranean with marble floors interspersed with pergolas, fountains and a collection of sculptures designed by Salvador Dalí.
Promenade. It stands out for its length, it is very pleasant to walk along this magnificent promenade accompanied by the Mediterranean and its breezes with views towards the Strait of Gibraltar, it will take you from Marbella through Puerto Banus to San Pedro Alcantara, in the near future it will be part of the coastal path that will run along the entire coast of Malaga.
How to get to Marbella
- Connected to Málaga and Algeciras by the toll motorway AP-7 and the Mediterranean motorway A-7
- Connect with Ronda and Seville on the A-397
The nearest airports to Marbella
- Málaga airport is 53 km
- Gibraltar Airport is 77 km away
The closest train station to Marbella is María Zambrano de Málaga, it is 59 km away, with trains from the following operators:
- The Spanish operator Renfe with the AVE, Alvia, Avant and Avlo trains
- The French operator SNCF with its high-speed train Ouigo
- The Spanish operator ILSA with its high-speed train iryo
The nearest seaports.
- The passenger and cruise terminal of the Port of Málaga, 59 km away
- The Bahía de Algeciras 70 km
- Port that connects with Tanger Med and Ceuta is 85 km away Port of Tarifa with connection to Tangier is 104 km away
The nearest marinas.
- Marina of Marbella.
- Cabopino marina Estepona Marina.
INFORMATION Marbella Tourist Office
- ADDRESS Dirección Plaza de los Naranjos 1 – 29661 – Marbella
- TELEPHONE +34 952 768 707
- MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB tourism.marbella.es
- From Monday to Friday: from 08:00 a.m to 08:00 p.m.
- Holidays: from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Weekends: from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m