Málaga Airport to Puerto Banus ✈️ Taxi Transfers | Pay Driver!
Book fast, comfortable and reliable. In just two minutes you will get our online prices in a clear and simple way with fixed prices, taxes included. You’ll get high-quality, affordable transfers with premium support at a reduced price. With collections and returns to any point in Marbella.
From Malaga Airport To Marbella — Puerto Banús One way Max 4 passengers From €79
From Malaga Airport To Marbella — Puerto Banús Both ways Max 4 passengers From €158
From Malaga Airport To Marbella — Puerto Banús One way Max 7 passengers From €99
From Malaga Airport To Marbella — Puerto Banús Both ways Max 7 passengers From €198
Transfers from Málaga Airport to Puerto Banús.
We make transfers adapted to your schedule. Comfortable transfers to go to your accommodation and back to the airport, reliable transfers to travel safely and reliably from Málaga airport to Puerto Banús, transfers with different types of vehicles and tailored to your needs, transfers with all fixed prices, transfers with the best quality price, transfers without additional costs from Málaga airport to any point of Puerto Banús in Standard Taxis and Minivans Taxi up to 7 passengers.
Rates transfers from Malaga Airport to Puerto Banus.
|Taxi from 1 to 4 Pax||Taxi from 1 to 7 Pax|
|€79 Taxes Included||€99 Taxes Included|
When you arrive at Málaga airport your driver will be waiting for you with a welcome sign with your name on it. Your driver will also be waiting for you if your flight is delayed, rescheduling it to the new time.
Taxi Marbella Málaga, offers you a team of expert professional drivers where punctuality and discretion are always guaranteed at an affordable price, comfortable transfers to your accommodation and back to the airport.
All our drivers have excellent experience and a great knowledge of the whole Puerto Banús area, so if you need any information, or simply need some advice on the best way to know and enjoy Puerto Banús, do not hesitate to ask for it. Our drivers aim to do much more than just take you to your destination in Puerto Banús, whether you prefer to listen to music, or just sleep after a long journey.
Taxi from Málaga Airport to Puerto Banús.
Book Low cost taxi from Puerto Banús to Málaga Airport, pay your driver afterwards. No prepayment needed, you can cancel at any time. Door to door service.
You can book a taxi from this website. All you have to do is choose your destination to or from Málaga airport and the pick-up time and select the type of vehicle you want, including whether you want a minivan for group travel or if you need more space for your luggage. In addition, you can book without any payment in advance.
We even have a baby seat available if you need it, and we accept pets if you’re travelling with your dog or cat so you can travel hassle-free. And no matter what type of vehicle you choose, your taxi will get you to your destination with a professional driver in safety and style.
The best 24 hour taxi service for any transfer you need from Málaga airport to Puerto Banús, whether it’s for sightseeing or a business meeting. If you book now, we send you the confirmation to your email, if you change your plans, you can cancel at no cost to you.
Low Cost Transfers from Málaga Airport to Puerto Banús.
If you are looking for a low cost, safe, reliable and competitively priced transfer from Málaga Airport to Puerto Banús. Taxi Marbella Málaga is the best option. We offer guaranteed low cost fixed prices, which you will know from the moment you make your booking, regardless of traffic jams or other possible contingencies.
Booking one of our low cost taxis is very simple, in just three steps through the website, it will only take you 2 minutes. You will enjoy high quality transfer services at surprisingly low prices, no queues, no delays, you will reach your destination quickly.
We have large capacity low cost taxis, from 1 to 7 passengers, with a large luggage compartment for your luggage. Ideal for travellers with lots of luggage and groups of people who need a large vehicle to travel together.
Our fixed low cost, all-inclusive fares guarantee that you won’t have any last minute surprises on your bill, so you won’t have to worry about traffic density or the various incidents that may arise during your transfer from Málaga airport to Puerto Banús. The price of your transfer will always be confirmed at the time of booking for your peace of mind.
Transportation from Málaga Airport to Puerto Banús.
Low cost transportation from Puerto Banús to Málaga Airport, book and pay your driver later. No pre-payment is needed, you can cancel at any time. Door to door service.
Your only transportation option from the Málaga airport to Puerto Banús is by road, the distance between the Málaga Airport (AGP) and Puerto Banús is 70 km. The quickest way to get from the Málaga Airport (AGP) to Puerto Banús is by taxi which takes approximately 50 minutes.
But don’t worry, we have the solution. We have an exclusive transportation service that will be waiting for you at the airport upon arrival and will take you where you indicate, to your hotel or place of residence or vice versa with a professional driver in a comfortable vehicle quickly and without losing.
From our website we have economic transport options for 1 to 4 passengers and also for 5, 6 and up to 7 passengers. You will enjoy an all-inclusive private transportation service, with no hidden charges. Our extensive fleet includes sedans, minivans, and high-end vehicles.
FAQ on transfers Puerto Banús
- Can I book online? Yes, book in a simple, comfortable and secure way on our website, obtaining prices instantly and paying directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- I have booked a transfer through your website. Where do I receive the data and confirmation of it? Once we verify that we have no doubts about your reservation, we send you an email with your reservation details and your confirmation, this may take a few hours.
- What do I do if I have not received any confirmation email? If you still do not receive it, please check your SPAM or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When do I pay for my reservation? always directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- Where can I find my driver at Málaga airport? Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of your flight, and will be holding a sign with his name to make it easier for you to locate him.
- Can I pay in cash or by credit card? All our taxis have card payment systems, so you can pay in cash or with a credit card, accepting Maestro, Visa and Master card.
- Is everything included in the price? All Málaga airport taxi prices published on our website are fixed and all-inclusive.
- Can I cancel my Malaga Airport Taxi? Yes, you can cancel your reservation at no cost to you.
- If my flight has been delayed, what should I do? If your flight is delayed or rescheduled, your driver will reschedule the flight to the new time at no cost to you.
- Do you offer 24 hour service? We open every day, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Is it a reliable service? We work to offer 100℅ safe and legal transfers with their corresponding licenses and passenger insurance.
- Will they leave me at the very door of my destiny? Getting to your destination will not be a problem, we only use trusted local providers who are used by very reliable and professional local drivers.
Story Puerto Banus.
The architect Noldi Schreck, who participated in the design and construction of Beverly Hills, was visited in 1966 by Prince Alfonso de Hohenlohe, owner of the Marbella Club Hotel, to ask him to make the Beach Club of the Marbella Club Hotel.
His first job was to convince José Banús that Puerto Banús was not a suitable place to build huge skyscrapers. He proposed to make an Andalusian town with a marina. Together they managed to give it the touch of sophistication that reached Puerto Banús.
José Banús became the most important developer of residential resorts on the Costa del Sol and the port took its name.
The luxury resort of PuertoBanús opened in May 1970. attended its inauguration among others, the Princes of Spain Juan Carlos and Sofia of Greece, the Princes of Monaco Rainier and Grace Kelly, the Aga Khan, the film director Roman Polanski, the founder of Playboy Hugh Hefner and the doctor Christian Barnard, pioneer in heart transplantation. A young Julio Iglesias was hired to animate the gala.
Monuments of cultural interest.
- The Watchtower, from the 16th century, of the Guadalmina Vaults
- The Vega de Mar Basilica, from the 4th century
- The Roman baths of Las Bóvedas Guadalmina date between the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD.
- Also of interest are the buildings and infrastructures linked to the Agricultural Colony of San Pedro de Alcántara from the 19th century, the Trapiche de Guadaiza, the Church of San Pedro Alcántara, La Villa de San Luis.
- Roman Villa of Rio Verde
How to reach Saint Puerto Banús
- Connected to Málaga and Algeciras by the toll motorway AP-7 and the Mediterranean motorway A-7
- Connect with Ronda and Seville on the A-397
The nearest airports to Puerto Banús
- Málaga airport is 60 km
- Gibraltar Airport is 64 km away
The closest train station to Puerto Banus is María Zambrano de Málaga, it is 68 km away, with trains from the following operators:
- The Spanish operator Renfe with the AVE, Alvia, Avant and Avlo trains
- The French operator SNCF with its high-speed train Ouigo
- The Spanish operator ILSA with its high-speed train iryo
The nearest seaports.
- The passenger and cruise terminal of the Port of Málaga, 70 km away
- The Bahía de Algeciras 70 km
- Port that connects with Tanger Med and Ceuta is 76 km away Port of Tarifa with connection to Tangier is 92 km away
The nearest marinas.
- Marina of Marbella.
- Cabopino marina Estepona Marina.
INFORMATION Puerto Banús Tourist Office
- ADDRESS Dirección Plaza Antonio Banderas – 29660 – Puerto Banús
- TELEPHONE +34 952 768 749
- MAIL email@example.com
- WEB tourism.marbella.es
- From Monday to Friday: from 08:00 a.m to 08:00 p.m.
- Holidays: from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Weekends: from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Why book with us?