María Zambrano to Marbella 🚂| Taxi Transfers Train Station
Transfers from María Zambrano Train Station to Marbella.
Book your low cost taxi transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Marbella, pay the total amount of your booking directly to the driver, you can cancel anytime. All transfers are door to door. You can also book transfers from Marbella to Maria Zambrano Train Station with taxi vehicles up to 4 passengers and minivans up to 7 passengers.
Rates transfers from Train Station María Zambrano to Marbella Centre.
|Taxi from 1 to 4 Pax||Taxi from 1 to 7 Pax|
|€77 Taxes Included||€99 Taxes Included|
Book transfers with reliable drivers to pick you up from Maria Zambrano train station in Malaga, reach Marbella city centre and hotels in the centre easily and quickly. We are specialists in private transfers to and from Maria Zambrano train station in Malaga. Reaching your destination in Marbella will be easier with high quality vehicles, companies and professional drivers from Marbella.
With Taxi Marbella Malaga and its native drivers, you will easily reach any destination in Marbella city centre, even the most remote areas of the city. Taxi Marbella Malaga offers all-inclusive low cost prices instantly on our booking website. It offers you direct private transfers without delay from Malaga Vialia Maria Zambrano train station to Marbella.
Our transfer service operates Malaga or Marbella train station 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, covering the first trains in the morning and the last trains in the evening. On arrival at the train station, we will be waiting for you in the station hall with a personalised sign with your name on it so that you can easily locate your driver. We will transfer you comfortably to your hotel, accommodation or place of residence in Marbella.
Our transfer service from Maria Zambrano train station to Marbella is available for high speed trains AVE, Alvia, Avant and Avlo Ouigo, iryo among others.
Taxi from Vialia Maria Zambrano Train Station to Marbella
You will see how easy and quick it is to book the taxi with a click on our booking website in both directions from the train station and also from Marbella, we know the area well to offer you the fastest and most efficient route from Maria Zambrano train station to the hotels in the centre or any point in Marbella town, even the most remote areas, or any other point of your choice such as restaurants, residential area or beach club etc.
Our driver will be waiting for you in the station hall when your train arrives, he will be holding a sign with your name on it so that you can easily identify us, welcome you and help you with anything you need.
Return to the María Zambrano train station with the same security that you arrived in Marbella, our taxi service will pick you up at the door of your home or any other point you choose in Marbella, we will transfer you from Marbella to María Zambrano train station with the certainty of arriving on time to catch your high speed trains AVE, Alvia, Avant and Avlo Ouigo, iryo among others.
Our taxi service is also available for other areas of Marbella.
- Taxi Transfers from María Zambrano Train Station to Nágüeles
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Golden Mile
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Río Real
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Reserva de los Monteros
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Los Altos de Marbella
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Los Monteros
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to El Rosario
- Taxi Transfers from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Elviria
Low Cost Transfers from María Zambrano Train Station to Marbella.
Book your low cost taxi transfer from Maria Zambrano train station in Marbella centre without any kind of pre-payment, pay directly to your driver later by cash or credit card. Door to door service. Transfers are available in both directions.
Private and exclusive transfers, with experienced and reliable drivers to reach your destination safely, comfortably and on time. Modern, spacious vehicles with all the comforts you may need.
Simple and easy booking system. Make your reservation in less than 2 minutes, without any kind of pre-payment, getting fixed low cost prices instantly, book now and pay the total amount of your reservation directly to the driver in cash or by credit/debit card.
Low cost transfers. We offer the lowest possible price without compromising quality of service, with low rates for each vehicle category. With our fixed-price model, you can avoid unpleasant surprises such as price and time rate increases.
Transport from María Zambrano Train Station to Marbella.
Your only transport option to get from Maria Zambrano train station to Marbella is by road, the distance between Maria Zambrano train station and Marbella is 58 km. The fastest way to get from Maria Zambrano train station to the centre of Marbella is by taxi, which takes approximately 50 minutes.
We have transport services adapted to your schedules and routes, Booking your transport from or to Maria Zambrano train station will give you peace of mind to better organise your trip without extra worries.
You will have the peace of mind that a professional driver will be waiting for you on arrival to help you with your luggage and take you quickly to your destination in Marbella in a comfortable, fast and time-saving vehicle.
FAQ on transfers Marbella Centre
- Can I book online? Yes, book in a simple, comfortable and secure way on our website, obtaining prices instantly and paying directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- I have booked a transfer through your website. Where do I receive the data and confirmation of it? Once we verify that we have no doubts about your reservation, we send you an email with your reservation details and your confirmation, this may take a few hours.
- What do I do if I have not received any confirmation email? If you still do not receive it, please check your SPAM or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When do I pay for my reservation? always directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- Where can I find my driver at Málaga airport? Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of your flight, and will be holding a sign with his name to make it easier for you to locate him.
- Can I pay in cash or by credit card? All our taxis have card payment systems, so you can pay in cash or with a credit card, accepting Maestro, Visa and Master card.
- Is everything included in the price? All Málaga airport taxi prices published on our website are fixed and all-inclusive.
- Can I cancel my Malaga Airport Taxi? Yes, you can cancel your reservation at no cost to you.
- If my flight has been delayed, what should I do? If your flight is delayed or rescheduled, your driver will reschedule the flight to the new time at no cost to you.
- Do you offer 24 hour service? We open every day, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Is it a reliable service? We work to offer 100℅ safe and legal transfers with their corresponding licenses and passenger insurance.
- Will they leave me at the very door of my destiny? Getting to your destination will not be a problem, we only use trusted local providers who are used by very reliable and professional local drivers.
Recent history of Marbella
The Marbella that we know today, began its tourist development in the 50’s, welcoming those who were initially known as holidaymakers, not tourists, which is a relatively modern term.
The development and impulse of the tourist town we know today was taken with the construction of the Marbella Club Hotel, and the construction of what is now Nueva Andalucía and the development of Puerto Banús, this would definitively change the physiognomy of Marbella and the whole municipality of Marbella, as well as the economic activity of the town and the way of life of its inhabitants. All this development was led by Ricardo Soriano and followed by Prince Hohenlohe, the Goizueta family, José Banús and others.
Highlights of Marbella.
Marbella Old Town. This is an enchanting journey through the history of the city of Marbella. Without a doubt, one of the best things to do in Marbella is to lose yourself in its old quarter, a stroll to discover magical corners in a network of narrow streets with traces inherited from Arab culture and Andalusian architecture.
It deserves two views, one at night and the other during the day. By night to enjoy the terraces and the aromas of flowers, by day to enjoy its beauty in an atmosphere that invites you to stroll through its streets and squares, through which you will reach the Church of Santa María de la Encarnación, the Museum of Spanish Engraving, the Calle Ancha, the Church of Santo Cristo de la Vera Cruz, the Chapel of San Juan de Dios located between the streets Caridad and Misericordia. The Church of the Virgen de los Dolores, standing out as one of the most beautiful churches to visit in the old town of Marbella.
Orange Square. A must if you visit Marbella and its old town. The square is occupied by numerous orange trees that give the scent of orange blossom, colour and name to this beautiful square, surrounded by numerous terraces where you can have a drink and eat while tourists come and go.
It is undoubtedly one of the most emblematic places of the old town and the city with historic buildings such as the Town Hall, the Casa del Corregidor and the Ermita de Santiago, the oldest religious temple in Marbella.
Alameda Park. It is located halfway between the old town and the promenade. It is a beautiful park with abundant and lush vegetation, with two impressive fountains surrounded by benches to combat the heat of the summer heat.
The Avenue of the Sea. The Avenida del Mar is the anteroom to the Mediterranean Sea, a pedestrian area open to the Mediterranean with marble floors interspersed with pergolas, fountains and a collection of sculptures designed by Salvador Dalí.
Promenade. It stands out for its length, it is very pleasant to walk along this magnificent promenade accompanied by the Mediterranean and its breezes with views towards the Strait of Gibraltar, it will take you from Marbella through Puerto Banus to San Pedro Alcantara, in the near future it will be part of the coastal path that will run along the entire coast of Malaga.
How to get to Marbella
- Connected to Málaga and Algeciras by the toll motorway AP-7 and the Mediterranean motorway A-7
- Connect with Ronda and Seville on the A-397
The nearest airports to Marbella
- Málaga airport is 53 km
- Gibraltar Airport is 77 km away
The closest train station to Marbella is María Zambrano de Málaga, it is 59 km away, with trains from the following operators:
- The Spanish operator Renfe with the AVE, Alvia, Avant and Avlo trains
- The French operator SNCF with its high-speed train Ouigo
- The Spanish operator ILSA with its high-speed train iryo
The nearest seaports.
- The passenger and cruise terminal of the Port of Málaga, 59 km away
- The Bahía de Algeciras 70 km
- Port that connects with Tanger Med and Ceuta is 85 km away Port of Tarifa with connection to Tangier is 104 km away
The nearest marinas.
- Marina of Marbella.
- Cabopino marina Estepona Marina.
INFORMATION Marbella Tourist Office
- ADDRESS Dirección Plaza de los Naranjos 1 – 29661 – Marbella
- TELEPHONE +34 952 768 707
- MAIL email@example.com
- WEB tourism.marbella.es
- From Monday to Friday: from 08:00 a.m to 08:00 p.m.
- Holidays: from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Weekends: from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m