🚂 María Zambrano to Puerto Banús | Taxi Transfers Train Station.
Transfers from Maria Zambrano train station in Málaga to Puerto Banús
From Train Station Maria Zambrano To Marbella — Puerto Banús One way Max 4 passengers From €82
From Train Station Maria Zambrano To Marbella — Puerto Banús Both ways Max 4 passengers From €164
From Train Station Maria Zambrano To Marbella — Puerto Banús One way Max 7 passengers From €99
From Train Station Maria Zambrano To Marbella — Puerto Banús Both ways Max 7 passengers From €198
Transfers from María Zambrano Train Station to Puerto Banús.
Transfers from Maria Zambrano train station in Málaga to Puerto Banús. On our website you have transfers available, in both directions, you can choose vehicles from 1 to 4 passengers, also vehicles that are ideal for small groups of up to 7 passengers carrying bulky luggage travelling together and arriving at their destination at the same time.
Rates transfers from the Train Station to Puerto Banús.
|Taxi 1 a 4 Pax||Taxi 1 a 7 Pax|
|€ 82 taxes included||€ 99 taxes included|
We will pick you up at the arrival terminal of your AVE, Avlo, Ouigo and Iryo high-speed trains. We will check the arrival time you have given us to pick you up on time at the train station, our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of the station, with a sign with your name, we will help you with your luggage, we will pick you up with absolute punctuality to take you to the destination you indicate to us in Puerto Banús.
Book in advance your transfer in private vehicles with fixed prices, so that from the moment you arrive at the María Zambrano station you don’t have to worry about anything. Relax during the 50 minutes that your private journey lasts, you will travel safely and comfortably. Service available in both directions.
Taxi from Maria Zambrano Train Station to Puerto Banús.
Private taxi from the María Zambrano train station in Málaga to Puerto Banús, personalized pick-up and transfer service to and from. Taxis for you to move with comfort and punctuality, both for business trips and for pleasure.
You already have the train tickets purchased and the accommodation reserved, you know exactly the direction you want to go to Puerto Banús. Visit our booking website to find your route. Select the appropriate rate and vehicle class, fill in the exact information so that we can arrange the transfer for you.
The driver will be waiting for you at the agreed time, holding a sign with your name, and the vehicle will be parked at the train station. You will arrive at your destination in comfortable taxis with experienced drivers who will perfectly know the surroundings and the streets of the city. You will always reach your destination on time!
Low Cost Transfers from María Zambrano Train Station to Puerto Banús.
We offer low cost transfer services from the Maria Zambrano train station to Puerto Banús in taxi vehicles for up to 7 passengers. A Premium transfer in quality, but with low cost prices. Check our rates and make your reservation quickly and easily.
Easy online reservation, clear and instant prices, all-inclusive rates, no additional costs, no payment required to make the reservation. Maximum comfort and safety of your trip with registered vehicles and professional drivers.
The price is fixed at the time of booking with a flat rate for any destination. Pay comfortably with a credit card or cash directly to the driver.
Private Transportation from Station Train Maria Zamnbrano to Puerto Banús.
If you need a reliable private transport service that is agile and fast to get from Train Station Maria Zambrano to Puerto Banús. Our transportation service is door to door with different types of vehicles ready to carry your suitcases, with plenty of space to travel with bulky luggage travelling with maximum security.
PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION WITH STANDARD VEHICLE. This transport option is the most economical, for small groups of up to 4 passengers and 4 suitcases.
PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION WITH A PREMIUM HIGH-END VEHICLE.
This transportation option is for small groups of up to 4 passengers and 4 suitcases in high-end vehicles.
PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION WITH A MINIVANS.
Small groups of 5 people can travel in these vehicles, medium groups of 6 people and a maximum of up to 7 passengers can travel together on vacations, cultural visits, etc …
FAQ on transfers Puerto Banús
- Can I book online? Yes, book in a simple, comfortable and secure way on our website, obtaining prices instantly and paying directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- I have booked a transfer through your website. Where do I receive the data and confirmation of it? Once we verify that we have no doubts about your reservation, we send you an email with your reservation details and your confirmation, this may take a few hours.
- What do I do if I have not received any confirmation email? If you still do not receive it, please check your SPAM or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact us at email@example.com
- When do I pay for my reservation? always directly to the driver when you arrive at your destination.
- Where can I find my driver at Málaga airport? Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall of your flight, and will be holding a sign with his name to make it easier for you to locate him.
- Can I pay in cash or by credit card? All our taxis have card payment systems, so you can pay in cash or with a credit card, accepting Maestro, Visa and Master card.
- Is everything included in the price? All Málaga airport taxi prices published on our website are fixed and all-inclusive.
- Can I cancel my Malaga Airport Taxi? Yes, you can cancel your reservation at no cost to you.
- If my flight has been delayed, what should I do? If your flight is delayed or rescheduled, your driver will reschedule the flight to the new time at no cost to you.
- Do you offer 24 hour service? We open every day, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Is it a reliable service? We work to offer 100℅ safe and legal transfers with their corresponding licenses and passenger insurance.
- Will they leave me at the very door of my destiny? Getting to your destination will not be a problem, we only use trusted local providers who are used by very reliable and professional local drivers.
Story Puerto Banus.
The architect Noldi Schreck, who participated in the design and construction of Beverly Hills, was visited in 1966 by Prince Alfonso de Hohenlohe, owner of the Marbella Club Hotel, to ask him to make the Beach Club of the Marbella Club Hotel.
His first job was to convince José Banús that Puerto Banús was not a suitable place to build huge skyscrapers. He proposed to make an Andalusian town with a marina. Together they managed to give it the touch of sophistication that reached Puerto Banús.
José Banús became the most important developer of residential resorts on the Costa del Sol and the port took its name.
The luxury resort of PuertoBanús opened in May 1970. attended its inauguration among others, the Princes of Spain Juan Carlos and Sofia of Greece, the Princes of Monaco Rainier and Grace Kelly, the Aga Khan, the film director Roman Polanski, the founder of Playboy Hugh Hefner and the doctor Christian Barnard, pioneer in heart transplantation. A young Julio Iglesias was hired to animate the gala.
Monuments of cultural interest.
- The Watchtower, from the 16th century, of the Guadalmina Vaults
- The Vega de Mar Basilica, from the 4th century
- The Roman baths of Las Bóvedas Guadalmina date between the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD.
- Also of interest are the buildings and infrastructures linked to the Agricultural Colony of San Pedro de Alcántara from the 19th century, the Trapiche de Guadaiza, the Church of San Pedro Alcántara, La Villa de San Luis.
- Roman Villa of Rio Verde
How to reach Saint Puerto Banús
- Connected to Málaga and Algeciras by the toll motorway AP-7 and the Mediterranean motorway A-7
- Connect with Ronda and Seville on the A-397
The nearest airports to Puerto Banús
- Málaga airport is 60 km
- Gibraltar Airport is 64 km away
The closest train station to Puerto Banus is María Zambrano de Málaga, it is 68 km away, with trains from the following operators:
- The Spanish operator Renfe with the AVE, Alvia, Avant and Avlo trains
- The French operator SNCF with its high-speed train Ouigo
- The Spanish operator ILSA with its high-speed train iryo
The nearest seaports.
- The passenger and cruise terminal of the Port of Málaga, 70 km away
- The Bahía de Algeciras 70 km
- Port that connects with Tanger Med and Ceuta is 76 km away Port of Tarifa with connection to Tangier is 92 km away
The nearest marinas.
- Marina of Marbella.
- Cabopino marina Estepona Marina.
INFORMATION Puerto Banús Tourist Office
- ADDRESS Dirección Plaza Antonio Banderas – 29660 – Puerto Banús
- TELEPHONE +34 952 768 749
- MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB tourism.marbella.es
- From Monday to Friday: from 08:00 a.m to 08:00 p.m.
- Holidays: from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Weekends: from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Why book with us?