TAXIMARBELLAMÁLAGA, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Commerce Services Electronic (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when you visit our website www.taximarbellamalaga.com, in order to improve your usability, know the browsing habits or needs of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the case of those users who are already clients, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill out information forms, access to the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The company informs users of this web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
TAXIMARBELLAMÁLAGA uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the entity’s web pages.
Classified by purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allow access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the page Web.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers: